• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle getting 3-to-1 over Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I keep asking them if they know what Mckaskill-Bond act of 08 is.....? They keep telling me "WE BOUGHT EM". I have tried to educate, but there are some people that think that the piece of mail that says "YOU ARE A WINNER" really only came to their mailbox.

I can't even apologize for them, they simply need help. I hope AFA gets the law involved. While I am not an FA, the company will suffer, which impacts us, and I frankly don't want the 9E drama/attitude/cat fights that will ensue if this goes off as the USW has dreamed.

Even with a 3:1, Mesaba's FA's will come out ahead. The average cycle for flight attendants at Pinnacle is 6 months to 3 years, very few stay beyond that.

I here Pinnacle pilots all the time say "we bought em" and "they ran their company into the ground"... This is not only a FA occurrence. Sorry, a lot of 9E pilots don't want me to say it, but that is what a bunch of them say.

Yeah, our FAs got their 3-to-1 against Mesaba, I can't wait until we pilots get our 3:1 against Mesaba. Actually, 3:1 might be too lenient. 5:1 is better, and more fair. After all, we bought you, and you were a shrinking carrier.

Yeah, our FAs got their 3-to-1 against Mesaba, I can't wait until we pilots get our 3:1 against Mesaba. Actually, 3:1 might be too lenient. 5:1 is better, and more fair. After all, we bought you, and you were a shrinking carrier.

You're silly!

:uzi::smash:

Most of those cart pushers think there should be a staple.

The only things that should be stapled are the stomachs of many of the MEM flight attendants. And maybe some of their upper arm waddle too. Yikes.

We all look forward to your posting a recent photo of yourself......:rolleyes:

If anyone took my post seriously above, then you need to get your head checked. Thankfully, it seems no one did.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back