Pinnacle Flt 3701

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mckpickle said:
WOULD YOU ARM-CHAIR KNOW-IT-ALLS PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Thier families may read this. Lawyers may read this. LET IT GO!

I guess people can't speak their mind on a public forum. Wouldn't want to offend or hurt anyone's feelings.

You actually think the lawyers don't have every scrap of info on this you're clueless. Sorry I don't hang out here enough to have seen the previous threads. I didn't start this to bash the pilots or their families, they did that on their own and have to endure that afterlife on their own. We have pilots here at ASA that have done some stupid things that fortunately didn't end up like this. Some that were humble about it and some not, the latter I have a problem with getting their job back. They are the ones I would never trust my family with.

Who cares if lawyers read this? There's nothing on here that isn't public information.

propjockey said:
Who cares if lawyers read this? There's nothing on here that isn't public information.
True...I just don't know why the scab had to be picked off of this wound. Anybody who's interested in the crash has already read the CVR transcripts more than once already and the FDR narrative as well.

What's up with the Pinnacle v. Mesaba stuff lately?

Well apparently you've never been called in to testify as a witness because of something posted on a public forum as I have.

We've all F'ed up and screwed around. These guys just got caught. I hope do god if I ever screw up my family and friends aren't subjected to the musings of the idiots on here. They are dead. Let them rest.

Thank you, mckpickle!

And, yes, Jesse's wife is aware of this website. Why don't you all think of her as she struggles to raise three daughters alone...

jackbo said:
Did you expect ALPA to take the blame for this?

These pilots were among the most unprofessional in history based on what they did during this flight. Yet ALPA shifts the blame to "core lock" and claims the pilots did everything they could.

What these two clowns did is an embarrassment to our entire industry. Yet the blame will be deflected to Bombardier, GE, etc. and the true cause of this will forever be dilluted.

If ALPA really had safety as their main interest, they would own up to this.

I'm not holding my breath.

YAWN.......

Same ol same ol...

Before I get started, I did see a clown pilot on my last trip... Shirt was bunched up at the waist, looked dryer pulled, no iron. But what really stood out was the cotton pants. The Banana Republic/Britches/Abercrombe and Fitch label above the right hip pocket was real cute. (hint: if you are going to be cheap and buy cotton pants as your professional image, at least take the fashion tag off) But the coup de grace was his left front pocket...ripped from the seams so his fat hand could fit inside.... Everyone else in the crewroom bought the uniform pants and had them professionally dry cleaned and along comes this clown who carves himself out his own special deal at everyones expenses.....

But let's talk about ALPA not taking "responsibility" and "owning up to this..."

Are you guys serious? What do you expect ALPA to do or say? How about drafting a message that ALPA would write in "owning up". How would it read?

Is GE going to address core lock? NO! Thier lawyers are zipping up!

Is Bombardier going to address core lock? nope...they got lawyers too....

Does ALPA design jet engines? Does ALPA write CL-65 training syllabus? Does ALPA regulate and issue Pilot certification?

Are you guys that ignorant of ALPA? No wonder pilots feel ALPA robs them of 1.95%... pilots don't understand what they are paying for!! They don't know how it works....

Part of the problem is ALPA doesn't explain to pilots how the organization works... and maybe they like it that why so they can control the ignorant masses and do what they want with the dues money.

But the other part is the pilots who won't read, learn and understand how things work......

Maybe it is time the pilots 'owned up' a little too.....

NoBathroom said:
Thank you, mckpickle!

And, yes, Jesse's wife is aware of this website. Why don't you all think of her as she struggles to raise three daughters alone...

If you know her then maybe you could pass along there are better things to do than read this site. I'm sure she has better things to worry about than what people say about her loved one.

NoBathroom said:
Thank you, mckpickle!

... :(

Latest resources

Back