• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Flt 3701

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What exactly should ALPA be owning up to? Do you people know what a union is, and what it is for? They are there to represent you (the pilots). If everytime a pilot did something questionable, ALPA came out and said, "Yeah, the guy fukked up Mr. FAA inspector, hang him", they wouldn't be doing there job would they. Be thankful that someone is going to attempt to protect you and your job should something (god forbid) like this crash happen to you. I agree that ALPA on a national level leaves a lot to be desired, however, they are what we've got. And I bet if you ever slide off of the end of a runway, the first thing you'll do is pull out that little orange card, and call the 800 number.

NoBathroom said:
Thank you, mckpickle!

And, yes, Jesse's wife is aware of this website. Why don't you all think of her as she struggles to raise three daughters alone...

Perhaps if Jesse had been thinking of her and his three daughters we wouldnt be here having this discussion.

Can anybody tell me why the 410 club is such a big deal, the world looks the same up there as it does at 35, 37, 39........

mckpickle

I can honestly say I will NEVER F up or screw around and do anything like these guys did in an airplane. They didn't make just get caught, they got DEAD. I do everything in my power to avoid UNINTENTIONAL mistakes, but they happen to all of us because we are human. Everything I do in an airplane starts with the preservation of myself, my crew, my passengers and my airplane to get me home to my wife and two boys. I could never rest in peace after something like that.

If you screw up in the way they did, yes your friends and loved ones will hear about it from people like me on a public forum like this and even in courtroom testimony. If you think I'm an idiot for saying you or they were a dumba$$ that got you killed, you won't be the first or the last.

Latest resources

Back