• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle F.O. - You made my day.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not the fact that its embossed. It's Shiny Jet Syndrome... that's why its funny.

Where have you been? Most quality manufacturers emboss initials or name on the flight cases. It's nothing new. Now, if you buy one of those $25 bags at Office Depot, you may be out of luck.
Wow, that one went right over your head. But thanks for letting us know we can get our initials on our bags

Sweaters with epaulets too. If you wear one and think someone might be laughing behind your back - you'd be correct.

I think they look cute actually...rawr!

I am still waiting for the day I see a pimped-up flight case; lowered, spinning wheels, and gold gothic-style letters proudly presenting the initials!

Shall we give MTV a call ... ?

"Yo dawg! I heard you like flight kits so I put a flight kit in yo flight kit so you can get Jr. Manned while you get Jr. Manned!"

I once saw a purdy neat bag in the jetway that had a nice name on the handle. I was jealous that I didnt think of it. It said...........

NOT YOURS

there are more than one of thoes, when I was over at republic there were 2 that had "not yours" or "not your bag" on their handle.

Mine says 'Where am I?" I get lotsa good comments on that, saw to many 'not yours' floating around

Latest resources

Back