• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
To a Detroit-based Pinnacle F.O.,

I realize they are probably the actual initials to your real name, which makes this even funnier. The fact that you had your initials, SJS, embossed on your shiny leather flight kit in gold leaf really made me laugh. My only regret is I didn't have my cell phone handy or I would have snapped a photo.

If you're reading this, its not a personal dig, just please appreciate the irony in your initials, employer and your luggage.

Cheers!

I realize they are probably the actual initials to your real name, which makes this even funnier. The fact that you had your initials, SJS, embossed on your shiny leather flight kit in gold leaf really made me laugh. My only regret is I didn't have my cell phone handy or I would have snapped a photo.

If you're reading this, its not a personal dig, just please appreciate the irony in your initials, employer and your luggage.

Cheers!

...and I presume your full name is Spaulding Jackass Smails?

Cheers!

the scary thing is I have the same initials inscribed on my bag that I got to go to my new hire class at American 9 years ago! But I have no relation to Pinnacle..

I am still waiting for the day I see a pimped-up flight case; lowered, spinning wheels, and gold gothic-style letters proudly presenting the initials!

Shall we give MTV a call ... ?

I'd pay to see what Xzibit would do to a rolling suitcase full of maps. He'd probably slap 5 LCD monitors and a Xbox 360 on it.

I once saw a purdy neat bag in the jetway that had a nice name on the handle. I was jealous that I didnt think of it. It said...........

NOT YOURS

I once saw a purdy neat bag in the jetway that had a nice name on the handle. I was jealous that I didnt think of it. It said...........

NOT YOURS

Haha..thats great.:laugh:

Cheers!

Where have you been? Most quality manufacturers emboss initials or name on the flight cases. It's nothing new. Now, if you buy one of those $25 bags at Office Depot, you may be out of luck.

Latest resources

Back