• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle F.O. - You made my day.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
To a Detroit-based Pinnacle F.O.,

I realize they are probably the actual initials to your real name, which makes this even funnier. The fact that you had your initials, SJS, embossed on your shiny leather flight kit in gold leaf really made me laugh. My only regret is I didn't have my cell phone handy or I would have snapped a photo.

If you're reading this, its not a personal dig, just please appreciate the irony in your initials, employer and your luggage.

Cheers!

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+

I realize they are probably the actual initials to your real name, which makes this even funnier. The fact that you had your initials, SJS, embossed on your shiny leather flight kit in gold leaf really made me laugh. My only regret is I didn't have my cell phone handy or I would have snapped a photo.

If you're reading this, its not a personal dig, just please appreciate the irony in your initials, employer and your luggage.

Cheers!

...and I presume your full name is Spaulding Jackass Smails?

HA25

Tokyo Tokyo!
Total Time
>1

Cheers!

the scary thing is I have the same initials inscribed on my bag that I got to go to my new hire class at American 9 years ago! But I have no relation to Pinnacle..

Dornier 335

Total Time
I am still waiting for the day I see a pimped-up flight case; lowered, spinning wheels, and gold gothic-style letters proudly presenting the initials!

Shall we give MTV a call ... ?

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
I'd pay to see what Xzibit would do to a rolling suitcase full of maps. He'd probably slap 5 LCD monitors and a Xbox 360 on it.

Volasl

Total Time
I once saw a purdy neat bag in the jetway that had a nice name on the handle. I was jealous that I didnt think of it. It said...........

NOT YOURS

Midnight Flyer

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I once saw a purdy neat bag in the jetway that had a nice name on the handle. I was jealous that I didnt think of it. It said...........

NOT YOURS

Haha..thats great.:laugh:

Speedtape

Total Time
enough

Cheers!

Where have you been? Most quality manufacturers emboss initials or name on the flight cases. It's nothing new. Now, if you buy one of those $25 bags at Office Depot, you may be out of luck.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
It's not the fact that its embossed. It's Shiny Jet Syndrome... that's why its funny.

samballs

Total Time
Where have you been? Most quality manufacturers emboss initials or name on the flight cases. It's nothing new. Now, if you buy one of those $25 bags at Office Depot, you may be out of luck.
Wow, that one went right over your head. But thanks for letting us know we can get our initials on our bags

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Sweaters with epaulets too. If you wear one and think someone might be laughing behind your back - you'd be correct.

I think they look cute actually...rawr!

I am still waiting for the day I see a pimped-up flight case; lowered, spinning wheels, and gold gothic-style letters proudly presenting the initials!

Shall we give MTV a call ... ?

"Yo dawg! I heard you like flight kits so I put a flight kit in yo flight kit so you can get Jr. Manned while you get Jr. Manned!"

LearLove

Total Time
12000+

NOT YOURS

there are more than one of thoes, when I was over at republic there were 2 that had "not yours" or "not your bag" on their handle.

Aerosurfer

I envy the Gaut
Total Time
Point7
Mine says 'Where am I?" I get lotsa good comments on that, saw to many 'not yours' floating around

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
I have 22's on my rollerboard...and neon underlights...and a flip out HD LCD screen...