• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's another thread here that the new DO has already been canned. Does anyone know if it is true?

thanks to those that emailed me the contract. I have heard stories that 95 were the only confirmed orders for Pinnacle. But i've also heard that it is now 103 confirmed orders. Any insight? BTW, from the latest seniority list, how many pilots and planes are there now? Thanks

I think it's in the neighborhood of 660 pilots and 63 aircraft at present. I have still only heard we are confirmed for 95. But I could be wrong as usual.;)

I think it is still 95, but I heard a rumor :) not too long ago from a guy that was up at Bombardier getting a new plane that NWA had informed them it was going to extend it to 120. Obviously this is just a rumor, but coming from Bombardier.....who knows. I love spreading rumors though :cool:

I interviewed there and the recruiting dept had said the same thing. (About the possibility of 120 jets). Stephanie had said that the airline would know by the end of this year what will happen to the extra jets.

The desired 1200-1300 pilots the company and union claim to be on property would seem to jive more with 120 jets than an overstaffed 95. But who knows these days.

The "orginal" order for NWA is/was 129.
Looking at the delivery schedule, NWA is "scheduled" to take deliver of more than 95 by the end of '04 and there are additional deliveries scheduled for '05.

The last "rumor" that I heard out of MEM was mid 4th QTR this year there will be an announcement that we will be taking up to 50 more jet's to complete by '06.

This will dip into the options NWA has on the additional 175 above the hard 129 order.

I agree with everyone else, the 1200-1300 pilot number has been going around by the union and management now for about 2 years. Late last year it was confirmed that 1200-1300 is the target to be on the property by late '04.

Currently we are around 700 on the property or in some form of training. We will have about 70 jet's on the property by the end of June.

Wish we had a crystal ball to predict wether all that will really happen and dictate our upgrades money and line attainable two or three years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back