• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle conference call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then you better be willing to pay my 15%, oh and make up the difference for my downgrade from this too... I'll call the bluff and risk shutting it down instead. There won't be snapbacks, and $20,000 401K deposits at the end of this. Just an IOU for Vasoline.

So tell my why I would have to pay your 15% too? Like I said before, wheather you like it or not, but everyone is in a different position based on where they are in life and on the senority list.

If you want to burn the place down, I have no problem with your position. You have your reasons and I have mine based on my position.

As for the bluff, I don't think this is a bluff. Not like Mesabas bankrupcy. The company needs relief on a few major issues. I believe these issues are the loss of money on the Q400 flying and the 16 CRJ 900 flying. Plus I believe they need relief from us. Not so much on the contract per se, but with integration issues. But if the company is enetering into chapter 11 it is only smart of them to go after everything. I don't agree with that, but we do need to give relief on integrating the senority lists.

As for my 15% I was just trying to put a price on what I would pay for stability. I am sure you have a price too. It might be zero, but I bet you might give something for it.

If you want stability, working for a regional is not the place to be.

Your company seems to think a 60% raise is what it will pay for stability. And you want to give back 15%?

Ahhh, good one. Took me a little bit to figure that one out...funny.

Get rid of the United and US Air lift-step one
Shed all training and leases that Pinnacle held
Cut pilot pay and work rules
park 200's
Finalize the B scale agreement with Delta pilots
Transfer the 900's to Delta "B scale" while "flowing" the pilots along with them-year one pay anyone?
Take delivery of a fleet of "b" scale 100 seaters and flow more pilots as their 200's are parked.

Far fetched? Remember, no one would have thought that American would "secure" the few thousand Eagle pilots either.

its either some sort of this scenario or they just want to park 100 200's.

So where would these pilots flow from,Pinnacle?

who ever Delta chooses. I would suspect who ever they owned or controlled

The b-scale thing is an interesting conversation, I just see Delta as the absolute last airline to do it. I bet United/Cont then AA does it before Delta.

So...if Pinnacle gets rid of the 900's in Atlanta are the rest of the captain slots on Mesaba's 900's fenced off from Pinnacle and Colgan pilots

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back