pinnacle class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn:

no harm done - i should have been more specific. i too was refering to the Saabslime post - not your's. i hope your negotiations go better than ours when they open up.

FO

Hey Guy's,,

A question for you 9E guy's, when was the last new hire class? and how many where in there?? Is that Sept new hire class realistic??

A good bud of mine has been sitting in the hiring pool since January, he's starting to wonder if he should start considering other options! Those Jetlink CRJ's are so cool looking!! Thanks in advance!!

Those Jetlink CRJ's are so cool looking!!

:D Yep, they sure are:D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

flythere said:
Hey Guy's,,

A question for you 9E guy's, when was the last new hire class? and how many where in there?? Is that Sept new hire class realistic??

A good bud of mine has been sitting in the hiring pool since January, he's starting to wonder if he should start considering other options! Those Jetlink CRJ's are so cool looking!! Thanks in advance!!

Last new hire class was June 29th. No word yet on new class dates. The upgrades have slowed to 1 more class before the end of the year. The word lately as dondk said is that they are getting pressured by NWA to reduce staffing from 5 to 4 crews per plane. But as more jets get delivered, they will eventually have to start classes again. Tell your friend to be patient.

And it is Airlink not Jetlink........

--03M

The last class was about 8-10 (twice a month). Just coming back from recurrent the INSTRUCTORS are saying November. Corporate is saying September... Which will it be?

I'd lean towards the instructors, they tend to have the bigger picture. All I will add is when we start back up I would guess we would go like gang busters as we WILL be WAY short. Those of us who have been hear long enough have seen corporate do the same thing over and over. This time though is starting to look worse than the last few times.

Your bud needs to do what is RIGHT for himself. Best of luck whatever way he goes.

NW says we are over-staffed. They make all the decisions, not the so-called management at 1689 Nonconnah Blvd.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back