Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah good luck with all that.

Hey starcheck,

Are you going to validate users against the pilot list to make sure it is just "us" on this forum, or is it open to anyone?

I can get you a PA list if you need one.

Yeah I got the new senority list after I posted. Everyone is fixing to move up one. One of our (PA) senior guys is moving on to SWA. Congrats.

The new notice for the conference call includes an email to send questions prior to the call so that they may have a better answer for us. I think this will really help. Maybe some has been reading this thread?

Hey starcheck,

Are you going to validate users against the pilot list to make sure it is just "us" on this forum, or is it open to anyone?

I can get you a PA list if you need one.

I can only validate by comparing your e-mail address. In other words, I cannot see your real name that your register with. And of course, there are always ones who will register will a false name. However, most peoples' e-mail address give some indication as to who they are.

If you are worried about management having access, well there is not much I can do to stop that. I could ban the IP address for Rogers and Columbus, meaning banning management from logging on at work. However, trying to ban them from a home computer is next to impossible unless I am dead certain who they are.

I am not sure I want to ban them anyways just for peace-keeping reasons. I recommend that everyone register so they can at least read the forums. Posting is up to you. As always, think twice about your posts and remember I won't always know who is reading the forums. E-mail with any further questions [email protected]

Fly safe.

I can only validate by comparing your e-mail address. In other words, I cannot see your real name that your register with. And of course, there are always ones who will register will a false name. However, most peoples' e-mail address give some indication as to who they are.

If you are worried about management having access, well there is not much I can do to stop that. I could ban the IP address for Rogers and Columbus, meaning banning management from logging on at work. However, trying to ban them from a home computer is next to impossible unless I am dead certain who they are.

I am not sure I want to ban them anyways just for peace-keeping reasons. I recommend that everyone register so they can at least read the forums. Posting is up to you. As always, think twice about your posts and remember I won't always know who is reading the forums. E-mail with any further questions [email protected]

Fly safe.

I'm not worried about mgmt having access. I shoot it pretty straight with them face to face. I just hate to see a bunch of out of company idiots crowding our board. I also worry about our ability to discuss sensitive information on the forum.

Latest resources

Back