• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL...Numb nutts crack me up. The thing is...WE ALL FLEW THE 35 and went on the bigger better things. Its a fun airplane no doubt but after 2 hours it starts to suck in the cramp cockpit. Also, how would you know its better if that's all you've flown? Ahh... Its ok little man, you're just feeling sad cause you wish you had a 60. And one more thing... The 60 is easier to fly, its great! Don't blow a vessel thinking to hard and don't worry... BED's times is coming.

P.S. I have a great pic of me pissing on Bill Clinton Birth Place sign on the side of the road in Hope Arkansa... I will cherish it forever.

Did you have to zoom to x400 to get a shot of your little weaner...<--spell check please.

oooooooouccchhh.....J/K..

6'4" and sitting in a 35....ooooucccchhhhh. Im not even sure that a 60 is good enough for me...hey Im putting in for a Global...Im a gonna go buy one now...And hire "airplanes suck" guy to fly for me.. So I can hear his miserable, depressing voice again...wha wha wha ....

P.S. I have a great pic of me pissing on Bill Clinton Birth Place sign on the side of the road in Hope Arkansa... I will cherish it forever.Yesterday 15:20

Come on, the guy was President... that's the best you can do? Slick Willy beat ya. You know what they say, fool me once, shame on you... fool me, er, ah, uhhh, um, well, you know........ you can't fool me again! (applause from morons)

And hire "airplanes suck" guy to fly for me.. So I can hear his miserable, depressing voice again...wha wha wha ....

I call "not-lav-bitch." You are displaying signs of latent homosexuality, here.

On thread topic, what's crackin' out there at "THE NEW JETRIDE!" guys? My plane just went on a Skyjet 6-month contract. WTF? I thought we were going away from those? Anybody hear about new planes, bases, uniforms, anything???

That sux about your contract, but on a suckier note....

Did any of the Jetride guys' paycheck this morning look a little too low for 5 days? Shouldn't the pay have been from 9/27-10/1, which would equal 40 hours of pay? If so, I was shorted about $200.

PA guys with direct deposit....Does Pinnacle mail a pay stub to you?

I ran the numbers and it looks pretty close. Taking account for the higher medical premium we are paying. I calculated 5 days with .18% taxes and another 125 for med and it came out real close.

payday

I just talked to LXP in dispatch and she told me that this paycheck was only for 3 days. Pinnacle runs salaried employes Mon-Fri. So this paycheck was only really for 9/27 thru 9/29. We will get the other 2 days on the next check.

Hope this helps.

Rokit88

I just talked to LXP in dispatch and she told me that this paycheck was only for 3 days. Pinnacle runs salaried employes Mon-Fri. So this paycheck was only really for 9/27 thru 9/29. We will get the other 2 days on the next check.

Hope this helps.

Rokit88

I heard the same.

As far as the Skyjet contract, I think it sucks. My plane has been on it for almost a year and will be on it till April. I personally have only been on it for two months but hate being away a week at a time all the time.

Try two weeks on (lately more). You'll love it, not! I feel I'm deployed downrange everytime, because you never know when you're coming back.

Hope this helps.

Rokit88

This is misinformation. Here is Debbie Hutton's response regarding our paycheck today:

Yes, the checks for the pilots were mailed home. JetRide employees were
paid for 28.6 hours this pay period, which was computed as follows:

80 hours divided by 14 days times 5 (number of days left in the pay
period after close)

You guys were paid for 09/27, 09/28, 09/29, 09/30, and 10/01.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back