Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Slick and Fire,

Check your PM's, I sent you some possibly valuable info. I forgot to mention another couple bad things, and keep in mind it's all he said, she said crap, but expect poor references when you leave, and turnover is near 100%.

PINNACLE AIR LLC in Springdale, Arkansas??

Anyone know anything about this operator? Pay seems to be ok, any per diem? Company CC or do you have to pay for your own rooms, ect and they pay you back? Training? Employment contracts? ect? Any info on the operation would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I have some good and some bad, noone I've ever talked with seemed to have info. of any substance... Last I heard they were getting Lear 60's. I actually saw one of them in Little Rock a couple weeks ago...

J3 Guy said:
I think a 757BBJ Capt can do better than Pinnacle in Arkansas.

J3

I appreciate that, and you are correct, I have it pretty good where I am currently flying. I am on here trying to find work for a friend.

Tell your freind to check climbto350.com they just placed a add for Captains and FOs.
I talked to them a few times, they seem to have a strong financial backing, but I heard to be careful with the DO,he is ex airline, ex cop and I guess makes things difficult.

J3

I had one of there senior captains call me about that job last week. I looked on Climbto350.com last week about this job. They had two postings one for the LR-31 and the other for the LR-60. On the LR-60 it had a requirement that you must live close to a major airport. I sent them an email and got a quick response back. To the point they wanted me to come in for a interview this week. I was informed they would send paper work overnight for me to complute. Well nothing showed up so I called them today about it. It was like know one there could tell me anything. To the point they were acting like no pilots were needed at this time. Then the individual calls me at home saying that the posting was wrong about being allowed to work there and to fly in from a major airport. He tells me that there was a mix up with the posting. Then tells me that I must get typed in the LR before I can be hired. I told him that I was already typed in the LR. The individual states he has to call me back. 30 minutes later he calls back saying that they hired someone already.
Now this would not be funny, but no more than 15 minutes ago the same guy calls me asking if I was still interested in the job. When asked what happend, he replied that 8 other pilots turned down the job.
I dont know what is going on there, but it does not seem like they have their act together.

Stay away from this operator if you want a good job. If you like being treated like a p.o.s., this is the place for you. No one on property has been there longer than a year and a half. Most are shown the door. Use extreme caution.

what is it with ex cop pilots? there are several operators like that in Socal fitting the same description. you would think after risking your life for years and living and then collecting a pension, you would be pretty laid back.

I just think this place is run by kids. The individual who I was dealing with said he is the assistant chief pilot. I asked him how long he was with the company and he stated 7 months. He had 950 hours??????
I agree with JETBOY "STAY AWAY". If you dont believe me. Email me in 6 months.

Latest resources

Back