• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust me, you don't want to work there. The boss, a fat a$$ named Nelson is a pric k. They have a 100% turnover. No joke.

that's what ive heard. they just bought 2 lear 60's and theve been looking for pilots. thanks for the info.

Anyone else worked for these guys.
They said 14 days on 7 days off and 7 days on reserve.
Pay for cpt is in the mid 60s.

REVIVE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Everybody that's been posting and in contact, thanks for all your opinions, it's very valuable. I figure by posting something it'll get back to the top of the board and maybe someone else will chime in. Thanks a lot guys.

ditto on JetBoy

I had a lengthy interview with them. Promised to hire right into Lear 60 school but first want me to come out (on my own dime)and fly the 31... kept pushing back the 60 school promised date. Then they changed the duty time on/off story from 14/7 to 14/7and 7. Then they have this bull$hoit per diem and "after 4 days on the road" insentive pay that sounded way too shakey. Word on the street is that they are a bunch of Jack-offs. Springdale, Arkansas. Yeah, there is a town with a pulse.

If you work, have worked, or know someone who has worked for this company, please PM with any info you may have. Thanks in advance.

Nelson called me last night and told me he was mailing me my paper work. I don't want to get stuck with any bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**.

Latest resources

Back