• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 40k bonus's :(

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's a SIGNING BONUS it should be the same value for every signature.

I always liked the duration of the negotiations longevity method.
$8/day for everyday you worked here during negotiations only

2 month employee? $600
4 year employee, regardless of seat position $11,000
No extra pay for the 15 year guys that got a signing bonus the previous 2 contracts!

The greed that is displayed by the common man in this country will be it's downfall

How does that make sense? A signing bonus should be loosely based on what retro pay would be, not just some arbitrary number for each month you've worked there.

How does that make sense? A signing bonus should be loosely based on what retro pay would be, not just some arbitrary number for each month you've worked there.

It only makes sense if you're junior and want more money at the expense of others.

ASA's ALPA restructured the signing bonus last minute to favor the more senior pilots right before the contract was signed... :-/

It only makes sense if you're junior and want more money at the expense of others.

Exactly.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that the PCL TA bonus structure was fair (I haven't even really looked at it), but saying that everyone should get the same amount is ridiculous.

Once again I advocate the Beyond Thunderdome approach to divvying up the signing bonus.

Everybody gets locked in a MX hangar. First person knocked out gets the least amount, last person standing gets the most. I can't think of a more fair way to fix this.

(this also works well with seniority integrations)

ASA's ALPA restructured the signing bonus last minute to favor the more senior pilots right before the contract was signed... :-/

I remember being given a signing bonus briefing at the road show I went to. They stopped short of saying actual numbers, but they said the formula for figuring it out, and some enterprising individual left a spreadsheet printout in the lounge. It was pretty close to the actual amount.

Latest resources

Back