• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots expected to picket Warren Buffett-owned NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least they're talking. Different ends of the spectrum but at least with talking, both sides know where they stand...and they're still talking.

SG

Talk is cheap.

But important. Negotiations take time, and the delay will,work in our favor by letting the shortage become more apparent. Or I could be wrong.

You have been proven time and time again you are.

So would you be picketing if you weren't working this week?

Remember, I am NOT arguing against strenuous negotiations. I am delivering good news, that the shortage will help our negotiators. Regionals hire flight instructors, which are in short supply, forcing regional pay up. That increase will make it harder for NJA and the Majors to hire Regional captains, forcing our pay up. The increased industry pay will induce more people to become pilots, thus easing upward pressure on pay. This will take at least 2 years, so we we should enjoy better pay in our new contract.

I think not. Let the negotiators do their thing.

Sad

The negotiators are begging for more leverage. The union is begging for you to get involved.

Remember it was the company that set the 90 day benchmark and failed. Not the negotiators.

The negotiators can't do their "thing" without the support of the pilots.

just sad.

Just curious. Are you capable of having a normal conversation without being insulting?

That's the direction you're going?

I sure can. When I see someone making excuses and constantly being wrong I can't help but point it out.

Consider it a good Samaritan act for those sitting on the fence so long they could star in ass gapers 14.

I think not. Let the negotiators do their thing.

The negotiators can't do their thing without our support. There is no outside leverage to be had as the company isn't buying there's a pilot shortage.

Sorry to be so blunt, but if you're not going to support our union and our negotiators you are harming my family and I. We need a deal. We won't get one if you and others are going to be limp dicked tag alongs. Man up or resign. We're still fighting for the survival of our company along with our profession. Quite frankly, you're getting quite heavy.

Latest resources

Back