Pilots are dumb

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frontier1

What a garbage career. I cannot believe people are actually dropping tens of thousands of dollars in training to actually get a shot at making 20K/year in addition to being on the road half the month.

I have thrown the towel in from an established career to make a career elsewhere.

How do people justify spending almost six-figures on training for a job that pays minimum wage? Last time I checked the clerk at 7-11 did not pay $75k to train for his job(he is too smart to do that).

Before long widebodies will be flown for $55k/year.

Pilots were once pricks, now they are just dumb. Continue the stabs in the back and enjoy the work and medical and check rides for dirt money. No thanks...
Enjoy

In the famous words of Fred G. Sanford......Don't let the door knob hit ya were the good lord split ya!

What a garbage career. I cannot believe people are actually dropping tens of thousands of dollars in training to actually get a shot at making 20K/year in addition to being on the road half the month.

I have thrown the towel in from an established career to make a career elsewhere.

How do people justify spending almost six-figures on training for a job that pays minimum wage? Last time I checked the clerk at 7-11 did not pay $75k to train for his job(he is too smart to do that).

Before long widebodies will be flown for $55k/year.

Pilots were once pricks, now they are just dumb. Continue the stabs in the back and enjoy the work and medical and check rides for dirt money. No thanks...
Enjoy

Hi welcome to the party.... you are only about 7 years waaay late joining, now show the secret service your invite and come on it......

Law should be passed that min first year pay for an atp pilot in 121ops is 50k per year plus col adjustment..

That would force the majors to do their own flying and get these damn rj's or the majority of them off the market..

I made 125k this year as a 320 FO and I am barely getting by.. I dont even know how survival for a family on 25k or even 45k for that matter is possible.

If you want to dispute that with me just go argue with yourself in the mirror and realize how stupid you look.

I made 125k this year as a 320 FO and I am barely getting by.. I dont even know how survival for a family on 25k or even 45k for that matter is possible.

Wow!

Don't forget about student loans too, of course a large number of us retards that signed up for this crap are paying student loans while earning the 18-35k regional FO wages. I dont know any regional FOs making in the 40s, although im sure theres a few PFOs that might.

I made 125k this year as a 320 FO and I am barely getting by...

Watch David Ramsey on Fox Business News on Sat mornings, he'll help you change that.

Latest resources

Back