• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots are cool in other countries!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol not sure if serious. Here's a video of the "skill" of a 400 hour wonder for Lufthansa nearly killing everyone because of crosswind.

http://youtu.be/aYiLaK5bIJo

And I am sure there is NO video anywhere of a US carrier doing the same. You obviously know nothing about the subject. About 2500 of my 4200 hrs of dual given were given at Lufthansa in Goodyear. And I'd put my worst German student against the best "pilot" you could come up with at these American "academies". And yes, that includes instructors.

And I am sure there is NO video anywhere of a US carrier doing the same. You obviously know nothing about the subject. About 2500 of my 4200 hrs of dual given were given at Lufthansa in Goodyear. And I'd put my worst German student against the best "pilot" you could come up with at these American "academies". And yes, that includes instructors.

I will take that bet any day you like!!!!

Yeah you came on a little strong there bud.

And yet, they still lost the war. :p

Oh, and one never wears a tie while wearing a short sleeve shirt, including a uniform shirt.

Just not done.

Latest resources

Back