• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two Words

MILK!!!

maybe water or juice
How about decaf coffee?

How about more than two words?

A little bagina is good in the morning

Junkflyer said:
The guys that don't drink are okay, its the dang vegetarians that are hard to take.
If God didn't want us to eat the animals ....... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT!

Spooky 1 said:
We have a former AF TAC F111 guy in our operation that I'm sure has never tasted booze much less become a drinker. That's okay as it leave more for me.

Is his initials P.M.?

There are plenty of pilots that don't drink alcohol . . . .

Fortunately for me, I'm not one of them.

Many of the non-drinkers are guys who quit drinking . . . and, then you have the occaisional "never touched it in my life" guys.

My first corporate job was flying FO for an older guy who had had never had a drink in his life. Fine by me, the problem was he wanted me to not drink, either, and if I ordered anything, I would get the baleful "look of shame".

I solved that problem by carrying a fifth of single malt in my flight case. Mmmm . . . . Good ol Lagavulin. That stuff's $80. a bottle now. Wish I had stocked up then, when it was only about $45.

Avenger29 said:
You ain't the only one that doesn't drink- neither do I. My father cured it easily, by letting me take a sip of his warm Pabst Blue Ribbon. It tasted horrible, and I have never had a desire to imbibe in alchohol again.
It wasn't my father that stopped my drinking, it was my grandfather. When I was about 9 he asked me if I wanted to try somethng out of his liquor cabinet. I did and he gave me a little Scotch and made me drink it all. Bad thing to do to a little kid, but it sure took away any desire I ever had to drink. :puke:

'Sled

Flew with one guy who is Mormon and he didn't consume alcohol or caffeine. He gave me a little crap about how much money I spend on the junk but he was pretty cool about it. Other than that I think the only guy I've flown with that didn't drink is a recovering alcoholic.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back