• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

piedmont rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JB says the same tripe. Also... We may make offers for the rest of the -200's as replacement aircraft for the group of -100's that cannot get the life extension program. Theoretically that would become a factor starting in 2012.

Now has there been any commentary on the Spanish -300's? Or Bombardier reopening the -300 assembly line?

hahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahaha......the only people that are believing any of this, and I hope I get proven wrong, are the lifers and the guys on the street. For the rest of us, we have just given up hope here at PDT. To many times we have been let down and now I am just so sick of it I really do not care either way.

In nearly 10 years, this rumor has more traction than any other. It seems to make sense, too, but I am not holding my breath. Management seems rather optimistc about this.

We'll see, I guess.

Here is a fact: USAirways doesn't have the cash to foot the fuel bill to reposition a Piedmont plane from the east coast to PHX. Haha---good luck guys.

Here is a fact: USAirways doesn't have the cash to foot the fuel bill to reposition a Piedmont plane from the east coast to PHX. Haha---good luck guys.

Were talking about a Dash 8. Fuel cost is the least of their worries with that plane. Take her up to FL230 and your sippin' about 300lbs a side per hour.

Our problem is them actually putting money into this place that they are squeezing every last ounce of life from.

Latest resources

Back