Piedmont Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Ho

So, I heard they are having a new hire class on Oct 10. And that they want to hire 18 a month. That is about opposite of what was said last Friday. go figure. Oh, I just found out I am being based at EWN and I need a crashpad if anybody has info it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, does Piedmont have their own message board - not company owned - but just a board for the employees to get on to that anybody has made?

PA31Ho.

What are TT - ME of the lower-time new hires that DIDN'T attend a structured college program.

I got the 4 year liberal arts B.A. and ATP written, just lacking in TT and ME.

I might have more competitive times come January. Will they still be filling in slots.

Any tips on what gets the interview/job?

How's that hiring pool moving along too?

You can go into the EWN Crewroom and post a message that you need a crashpad. I think someone runs one now, anyway good luck!
You can pm me if you need anything else.

What was said last Friday?

I would also like to know what the mins were for applicants from non-structured training. I've got an interview date and there isn't much on Aviationinterterviews.com or Willflyforfood.com

ceo

The word last Friday, at least from what I heard, was that they were not doing any new hire classes until November or December... but today I was told that a new class was starting Oct 10 ... who knows. Right now I'm on the VERY bottom of the seniority list, come on more new hires! :)

I don't know, it all matters where they need people that month. They had 3 openings for EWN and it was my #2 choice, and that's where I'm going. So, it worked out for me. But SYR seems to be a big one.

-Nick

NYCPilot: I dont' know what they are looking at time wise right now. Sorry. I just know they have a lot of 500-600 hour guys out there in the pool.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back