Piedmont Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PA31Ho said:
I don't know, it all matters where they need people that month. They had 3 openings for EWN and it was my #2 choice, and that's where I'm going. So, it worked out for me. But SYR seems to be a big one.

-Nick

How about LGA?? I really want to be base at home?

They are still sending people to LGA. If you put LGA as your #1, from the look of things, it seems as if you would have a 95% chance of getting LGA.

New Bern, NC is a base?

yeah, but the lavwall has devolved into an almost rediculous mudslinging free for all, its funny how vocal they become when they don't have to identify themselves (orig pdt guys) when most of them won't hardly say 'boo' to you when you walk by them, or you swap planes with them

but then i guess that would make sense, antisocial behavior, just the two extremes, one accountable (don't talk to anyone on the ramp), and one not(openly criticize and slander people by name anonymously on lavwall)....

yes i still look at lavwall occasionally, more to make me feel better about myself that i'm not as bad as some of the posters on there....

i give joe a lot of credit, the man is obviously a saint, considering he's put that sight up for essentially free to the users despite the downward slide of content

Mosquito said:
How about LGA?? I really want to be base at home?

Man you got the aviation world by the balls if you want to be based in LGA:D .

Who is the HR lady? Is it Mary Jo Holsinger or Shelia Parker? I'm sending my resume Monday and don't want to address it to someone that doesn't work there.

Latest resources

Back