• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Q400???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard a rumor during training that the next new hire class is going to be Nov or Dec. Also, during the two weeks of ground school the instructor wouldn't stop talking about the Q400 - Probably on the high optimistic side of things! I also heard talk about PHX crew base - I guess thats the word around clt.

To add to the mill.....buddy of mine talked to Sheila P about interviewing, she told him that there were 60 swimming right now and they were doing 6 interview sessions in september,all of them full, so the soonest they could get him in was october....why they are interviewing so much with sooo many guys in the pool? who knows.......either they are planning on growth....or losing a bunch of guys

Man you guys are so gullable...there has been talk around PDT for years about the possibility of getting 400's. Ever since DeHavilland came to them offering to give them 400's for 100 leases a couple years ago, and Crystal City turned it down, people have been talking about the 400. I am not saying that we will never get them, but I am definitely saying that there is no such proposal right now to acquire them. Remember, don't believe anything in this industry and ESPECIALLY at PDT until it is in writing.

skychicken said:
Have any of you guys heard when the AWA and Airways merger is gonna be final??

On Sept. 16th the Bankruptcy judge approves the US Airways reorganization plan (this includes the merger). Once that happens, it's a done deal. It's just a mater of paperwork. No firm date is set but they have always said by the end of OCT. and every day earlier than that is a plus for them. They want to start the process of consolidation asap.

Latest resources

Back