Piedmont Jr. Man Spree!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skychicken

Everybody enjoyin the JM's they've been throwing out? I haven't talked to one guy that hasn't got two junior mans this week(unless they have already done their two this month). We are getting pretty desperate. I think PDT is now requireing a a multi private and a pulse and we'll take care of the rest!!

Are you an FO? I would say many people I know in both seats haven't gotten a JM call. Which base?

I haven't gotten a single call (LGA CA). I know we are short FOs, but I think the understaffing was more an issue in the 2000-2001 time frame. They handed out premium pay trips like candy then.

I got called 3 times in 4 days this past week.

They called me 3 times at the end of Feb for JrMan opportunities while I was on vacation, but haven't heard a thing in March. I did however win a bonus HPN turn the other day out of phl during my lunch break.

I am an FO and was sitting in the LGA crew room and eeryone in there seemed to be JM!! They gave me 2 and then tried for a third at sign out. They said they had 70 trips to cover over the weekend and were desperate!

Looked a couple of days ago and there was 800 some odd hours of FO open flying for the rest of the month.

I got one JM, and vaction coming up! I am gonna call them to try and get those last 2 out of the way!!! Then, only then can you start asking for the world!!!!!

Opec! Getting ready for your big day?

I got tagged yesterday.... I guess they're trying to catch up after the storm. During the "weather event" (Mr. Farrow) they kept calling my friend's girlfriend who quit during the middle of a trip two weeks ago! I was in mission control on Saturday and it's no wonder why they have no idea what is going on (SBY). The place reminds me of a low class trailer park. Does anyone know if you come back past midnight into a day off do you get a modified min 2 day out of it? Or does it have to be in past 2 a.m.? I've heard both and can't get a straight answer.

Yea, you'll get it modified! So if that day you flew 5.3 hrs and get in after midnight, you'll get 2.7 added to it.

Latest resources

Back