• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Jr. Man Spree!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But... but... I'm flying a turboprop for turboprop wages! Isn't that worth something?

We're hiring the lowest time whackjob wankers that can't even ENTER A FREAKING HOLD.

Would love to hear the story..

The ones that panic on the missed.

The same panic-stricken kids that do so because they've never FLOWN A MISSED to begin with.

Heard that one already... Funny stuff.

The ones that have been here three years and lament the fact that they can't go to Continental, because they only have some 15 hours of multi PIC- just enough for the MEI ticket.
Specific instance? Initials / domicile?

Life's Great! I just sat my second 12 hour rsv shift without getting used this month. 8 hrs pay, no Wammies!

SYR. Line hoilder, but pick up a few rsv days for the easy pay when I can't travel anywhere on my days off.

How does that work? You just call sked and ask for it?

I have been fairly busy on my off days recently but that's coming to an end quickly, wouldn't mind making an extra buck or two...

Yeah I did it in Feb, even if you're a reserve line holder you get paid 4.0 even if they don't use you because it's a day off. I wouldn't go under 10 days off because that's just going against the contract and the work that went into it....

Latest resources

Back