Piedmont Hiring Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avl_pilot

Anyone here a current or former member of the Piedmont hiring pool? I was placed into the pool earlier this month and I was just wondering if anyone knows how many people are in the pool and how long it has taken people to get a call for a class date. Also, any news on how many more classes will be ran this year or if there are any plans to continue running classes through next year?? Thanks in advance for any info.

well, i interviewed on thursday, patiently waiting for the letter. but they said they want to have a class every 2 months or so. starting in the end of november early december. but that could vary. I would assume that the hiring pool is empty b/c the last interview group had 2 people enter class the following monday. but thats just my guess.

Vladimir Lenin said:
at 300 hours?????
wtfo, did you bring a wad of cash to the interview???

Unfortuantely that's not as uncommon as you might think. I know of more than a handfull of people that are taking people with less than 500 hours.
....gonna make that upgrade awefull tough without enough PIC for the ATP.

i'm up to 700tt. haven't updated lately. and i just got the letter stating that i am in the hiring pool!!!!!!!!!!!

pdt not a bad place to be, WO company, and getting 400s next summer, good job security and its a money maker for the new USair, good contract etc, dont know what to tell you about the training department. I know 16 started ground school yesterday though. good luck.

I heard they might be pulling stakes out of CLT. Is this true, or are they going to be there for awhile?

Ill Mitch said:
I heard they might be pulling stakes out of CLT. Is this true, or are they going to be there for awhile?

Don't know about that but they are pulling out of ORF because AWAC is moving in. My buddy is an FO at Piedmont as he thinks some might end up in SYR.

Latest resources

Back