Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont has declared war on its pilots.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everything a scheduler says to you over the phone is recorded. You'll find it amazing how much their tone will change when the word safety comes out of your mouth regarding their antics.

After almost 2 years of reserve I have no patience for the runaround. The instant I feel pressured I ask to speak to a supervisor. End of story.

I suggest anyone and everyone do the same.

I guess after all those years of sniffing chicken poop makes you think you can do whatever you want to your employees!!

"Flying the line part 1" Read it, its quit amusing, the airline execs are so stupid that they can't even reinvent the wheel, they use the same old playbook. The only thing more pathetic are the pilots who refuse to educate themselves, and fall for the same old bait and switch technique.
PBR

PBRstreetgang said:
The only thing more pathetic are the pilots who refuse to educate themselves, and fall for the same old bait and switch technique.

FI Post of the Year, on the last day of the year.

I was doing okay at PDT, until I crossed paths with her and the late LB. Every conversation with them was motivation to send out an app or study for interviews. I probably never would have left without that extra push they gave me. I hope SBY enjoyed paying to train, recruit and give a bonus to my replacement. (not to mention pay a captain super secret triple overtime to fly right seat).

"Flying the line part 1" Read it, its quit amusing, the airline execs are so stupid that they can't even reinvent the wheel, they use the same old playbook.
Why change the playbook when the same old plays keep working 75 years later? As you said, pilots are uninformed and uneducated, by choice. They bring problems on themselves.

They already tried to call me for a Jr. man tomorrow. They must have been looking forward to Jan 1 for the last 7 months to get me and everyone else who was capped months ago.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back