• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Grounding Airplanes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You should do more research! Based on Equipment flown, PDT is paid pretty good for TurboProps! And I would put our contract against anyone in the industry!

I have no problem getting passed by a Cessna..... I don't think you have a clue about pride!

You gotta be fresh out of flight school!!!!!

OK to respond to your post. I must have struck I nerve... Considering I had the brains to leave PDT. Also... my times are not correct on here and never where.
I am sorry to say that you will both be going down with the ship. Good luck getting those new Q's!

And I know first year pay is pretty good, but the rest and through upgrade is not that good.

Also, I am not flying a Shinny E170. I am flying a HS125. Making 2 times what a Capt makes at PDT and I am just and FO. Plus I get 7 days off every other week.

Good luck to you... hope you have your life vest on tight.

Also, I am not flying a Shinny E170. I am flying a HS125. Making 2 times what a Capt makes at PDT and I am just and FO. Plus I get 7 days off every other week.

Ok, I can see going to a nice gig like this. Sorry I assumed you took the pay cut to fly the new US paint. Update your info so I don't think you're some 'school kid' knowing it all before he/she even gets here.

Last edited:
OK to respond to your post. I must have struck I nerve... Considering I had the b

rains to leave PDT. Also... my times are not correct on here and never where.
I am sorry to say that you will both be going down with the ship. Good luck getting those new Q's!

And I know first year pay is pretty good, but the rest and through upgrade is not that good.

And you still come on FlightInfo Regional Message board? Now that you got your new job, go out and get a new life to match it!

Bye Bye

you have no ATP, no turb. exp. other than the dash, no HS125 type but you say some hired and pays you 2 times a PDT CA salary..... about 50G's times 2 is 100K or more/year.

You either:
1. have alot of luck
2. svck some good dick
2a. 1&2
3. full of sh1t

Last edited:
you have no ATP, no turb. exp. other than the dash, no HS125 type .....
3. full of sh1t

ROFLMAO!

Newhire Question: So, what's an RMI again?

Lear, that was freaking classic. Seriously- we have some guys that FIGHT the captain over the controls on a missed, after the captain says the words "TOGA power, Flaps 5." Never mind the whole "do the thing you do when you go missed."

That freaking dewsh is now at Republic. Thank god, and god save us (and you too, now that I think about it).

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!

Newhire Question: So, what's an RMI again?

Lear, that was freaking classic. Seriously- we have some guys that FIGHT the captain over the controls on a missed, after the captain says the words "TOGA power, Flaps 5." Never mind the whole "do the thing you do when you go missed."

That freaking dewsh is now at Republic. Thank god, and god save us (and you too, now that I think about it).

First off you need to learn how to spell! "Dewsh" I think is spelt ******************************. So who is the "dewsh"? Also, It helps a lot when a family member is a higher up at the company I am with.
Now I am not saying that this didn't help, when it sure as hell did. There is nothing wrong with nepotism when it comes to getting ahead.

Now, I come to this place just to see how things are at PDT. I still have friends that work there, and I have friends that work at RW and CHQ and S5 that came from PDT. I think they too would say that even though the first year pay is less, the companies are more stable and have more growth.

Well, genius- dewsh is a work-around regarding the auto censor attached to the php script that parses this text into a post for all to see.

You once again prove that you're... a dewsh, above and beyond the fact that you hammer me for a low-brow label immediately followed by the glyph, "spelt."

I truly fear for the cargo you carry, be it sentient or otherwise, and I'm thankful that you aren't up front while I am deadheading on the plane you're ballasting.

So, GFY.

The RMI question must have struck a nerve- did you crash the plane on a two engine ILS during the MV? Is that you?

Good luck flying a Hawker. I have a full 15 minutes in one, from Arlington to Love Field, Texas. Great time had by all. But at least I knew then that I had a long, long way to go- and I merely had 1000 multi (PIC) on that flight.

You miss that extremely important fact! None of us are entitled to a job. Some of us earn it.

Happy trails. Remember your cocky-arsed attitude on this thread when you figure out how full of shyt you really are. I know my dying arsed airline is better off without you.

See ya.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back