Piedmont Grounding Airplanes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And they still won't have any painted!

Yes, but a hell of a wieght plus for your pocket!! I say lets fly around like a fleet of twin otters!!! Mo' Money' Mo Money'!!!!

You say that, but don't you have any pride. I mean everyone needs to stick up to the man. The money at PDT blows, as with any regional, but flying at 140kts and 4000' is stupid. "PDT 4271 cessna traffic 4 o'clock over taking you"

That should make you feel great about the low pay. Its all about pride!

Isn't your Vle 172 KIAS and your Vlo 140 KIAS?

T8

Model 102 / 311

Vle = 172 KIAS / 173 KIAS

Vlo = 158 KIAS / 163 KIAS

Max speed following alt gear extension = 140 KIAS, because the gear doors remain open.

You say that, but don't you have any pride. I mean everyone needs to stick up to the man. The money at PDT blows, as with any regional, but flying at 140kts and 4000' is stupid. "PDT 4271 cessna traffic 4 o'clock over taking you"

You should do more research! Based on Equipment flown, PDT is paid pretty good for TurboProps! And I would put our contract against anyone in the industry!

I have no problem getting passed by a Cessna..... I don't think you have a clue about pride!

You gotta be fresh out of flight school!!!!!

I bet you'll be proud flying around in that jet making less than I do with your 400 hours. Believe me you are laughed at every time I see one of you getting off your shiny E170 making $23 and sporting that funny looking, cardboard, yet to be broaken in hat. You and your Mommy must be so proud!

Latest resources

Back