• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

piedmont furloughs down grades?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
word is 40 additional furloughs for November, I haven't heard a downgrade number yet. Thats 70 total furloughs over Oct/Nov. Currently showing 454 active CA+FOs, so 70 is about a 15.4% reduction in pilots for a 20% (11 airframes) reduction in the fleet.

What on Earth happened to the Voluntary leaves? They've been hinting at furloughs since LAST winter..

word is 40 additional furloughs for November, I haven't heard a downgrade number yet. Thats 70 total furloughs over Oct/Nov. Currently showing 454 active CA+FOs, so 70 is about a 15.4% reduction in pilots for a 20% (11 airframes) reduction in the fleet.

What on Earth happened to the Voluntary leaves? They've been hinting at furloughs since LAST winter..

Your management doesn't play nice, and they don't care. That's what happened. Out of all the people running that joint, maybe 2 have a mother. The rest were hatched......

Management wanted changes to the move language in the voluntary furlough. So, a program that would have been a win-win goes by the wayside.

The number I heard from the training dept just this week was 32 furloughs for Nov 1. No idea on the downgrades. My guess would be 15-16. ????

Latest resources

Back