• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

piedmont furloughs down grades?

Jar Jar

I spake!
Total Time
word is 40 additional furloughs for November, I haven't heard a downgrade number yet. Thats 70 total furloughs over Oct/Nov. Currently showing 454 active CA+FOs, so 70 is about a 15.4% reduction in pilots for a 20% (11 airframes) reduction in the fleet.

What on Earth happened to the Voluntary leaves? They've been hinting at furloughs since LAST winter..

OPECJet

Total Time
word is 40 additional furloughs for November, I haven't heard a downgrade number yet. Thats 70 total furloughs over Oct/Nov. Currently showing 454 active CA+FOs, so 70 is about a 15.4% reduction in pilots for a 20% (11 airframes) reduction in the fleet.

What on Earth happened to the Voluntary leaves? They've been hinting at furloughs since LAST winter..

Your management doesn't play nice, and they don't care. That's what happened. Out of all the people running that joint, maybe 2 have a mother. The rest were hatched......

quinnlake

Total Time
Management wanted changes to the move language in the voluntary furlough. So, a program that would have been a win-win goes by the wayside.

NCFlyer

Total Time
The number I heard from the training dept just this week was 32 furloughs for Nov 1. No idea on the downgrades. My guess would be 15-16. ????