• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Flowthrough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since you decided to leave PDT, I hereby strip you of your Mr. Uspie title. You are a disgrace to the uniform :)

In my 10 monthes of reserve I did enough double DHs to earn a permant title (it was cemented after the LYH TSA called me Mr. Uspie with a stright face). I have no agrument about the digrace to uniform, though. In fact I wholeheartly agree.

half way through the APL to equipment other than the 190. hopefully we get our act together soon.

Why would any company want to pay for more training?

To hold up their end of a deal that we took concessions to get. We gave back, and were to get this as a reward for our pain. The company is not going to make a flowthrough out of the goodness of their hearts, they're doing it so as not to violate the collective bargaining agreement.

Maybe you Piedmont guys can stall untill
there is no chance of an Ex-MidAtlantic
pilot flowing back and taking your seat.
Then you could flow up to USAirways
and make lots of money. The timing is
trickey, though.
-Ponder

In other news for recall on the 190 (only) they sent recall letter to the last 255 pilot on furlought last week.

I don't know who over there is feeding you guys this info but once again you or the somebody telling you, this is way off.

letters have been sent out going down to (give or take a month) March 1999 hires. These are just letters. Not recall class dates. The people getting these letters will not be in class for some months to come. It is going to be a long time (1.5 to 2 years from NOW 2/7/2007) before they get to the bottom of the APL and have everyone online or in class.

TWO (poss 3) FACTORS still undetermined about the length of recall:

1. AAA/AWA list merger - if it goes more in AAA favor you will see more guys return futther extending recall
2. LCC future performance - remember we have a big history of screwing things up
possibly 3. Age 60 going to 65

Also what if Dougy gets an order for 737's and something else bigger but says hey mainline guys - in order to get these real mainline aircraft you have to give up the 190's. The mainline guys bite but instead of the new 737 and other new aircraft being growth at mainline Slick Dougy sheds some of the older mainline aircraft resulting in little net gain/growth for mainline.

I read the same about the recall. A friend of mine, yes I have some friends at AAA, got a letter and he does not have a class date until somewhere around summer. The flow Piedmont is selling to new hires is not going to take place until early 2009. Pdt is going to upgrade 30 pilots this year. That's it. They can hardly keep up with the F/o's they are losing on a daily basis.
Flow up or not, if you are a F/o at Pdt, I would say you should look for some other train to jump on.

Sad, but true

I don't know who over there is feeding you guys this info but once again you or the somebody telling you, this is way off.

letters have been sent out going down to (give or take a month) March 1999 hires. These are just letters. Not recall class dates. The people getting these letters will not be in class for some months to come. It is going to be a long time (1.5 to 2 years from NOW 2/7/2007) before they get to the bottom of the APL and have everyone online or in class.

I'm getting very worried about you Lear do you have ADD or something.
Who feeding me what? You comfirmed exacly what I said letters have been sent to the 1999 group for the 190.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back