• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do any of you guys know if there is an august class or any scheduled comming up?

Also, don't bash me if I am wrong but doesn't it seem as though PDT has some of the best benefits amongst the regionals.

Thanks

classes through the end of the year, and yes pdt is a decent place to work but scheduling sucks bad, especially flight support

How does PDT pull from the hiring pool? Do any of you know how this whole "pool" thing works?

Appreciate it.

MackyG1 said:
How does PDT pull from the hiring pool? Do any of you know how this whole "pool" thing works?

Appreciate it.
The hiring pool is just a place guys/gals will sit and wait to be called for a class date. You'll get a letter telling you that you are in the hiring pool, but you are not employed by Piedmont. Once they are ready to start a class they will e-mail everyone in the pool and ask them if they are still interested in working for PDT, if you are just say so and you'll have all the new hire class stuff Fed Ex'd to your home. I sat in the pool for just under 6 months before I got the call, but I don't think anyone is having to wait nearly that long now a days since we are running classes just about every month.

avl_pilot said:
Once they are ready to start a class they will e-mail everyone in the pool ...

or not. They had several classes while I was in the pool. I didn't get out untill I started bugging people.

Latest resources

Back