Piedmont classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cargo69 said:
Anyone know how long the wait is for a class at piedmont?

Were only hiring to cover attrition, But I've heard they will be having a new hire class this fall. I think we just had 2 classes in july. No word on upgrades if ever.

I just got a letter from them stating I was in the Hiring pool... Do you think I should expect a call? Any I dea on how many people are placed into the pool?

MackyG1 said:
I just got a letter from them stating I was in the Hiring pool... Do you think I should expect a call? Any I dea on how many people are placed into the pool?

make sure to keep 'em updated. You can ask those very questions when "calling to confirm" that your update was recieved.

Attrition is still getting a lot of guys out of here, but we're not running as short as the company claims. Fact is sick calls are through the roof.

With over half the airline commuting, many with a 2 legger, WTF did they expect? Happy little Boy Scouts?

With 1100TT and 200 multi I wish I could even get on the diving board to jump in the pool. I sent my stuff in via snail mail. Is piedmont even hiring right now?

If they're not, they oughta be....

Keep updating the resume with them, but unless you live in one of the PDT bases, keep trying other places too. PDT shouldn't be anyone's first choice to work at unless you have a good reason.

dont go to Piedmont you will never move up.
if you ready for 7 legs and 5 airplane swaps go for it.
but don't say nobody told you.

Latest resources

Back