Piedmont Class Date

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beetle007 said:
Yep. They called me today and offered me the Oct 10 class, but I had to temporarily decline for personal reasons and keep swimming. I plan on studying for a future class, so if by coincidence anyone lives in the twin cities it would be fun studying.

I am not trying to be a%$, this is just purely curiosity, but where did you get 319/320 time with less than 500 hours? Anyway, good luck when you decide to go for it.

I'm a ground instructor on the Airbus and occasionally I am assigned to ferry and test flights. I interviewed at Piedmont last month but just found out my wife has skin cancer (she caught it early I think) so I want her to recover before I consider changing jobs and adding to her stress.

Best wishes in that department.

Quack.... pardon me... section 3, I stand corrected. Just got done with training and with all these numbers going through my head, I'm going a little stir crazy... good thing for 3 days off! phew! anyway, good luck to everybody in the new class.

PA31Ho,

Congratulations on the successful completion of training. I hope that your SOE goes well. Looking forward to meeting you in EWN.

Thanks for all of the info and help so far. Some other questions: Would it be a good idea to get a laptop so that I can study the training CD in the evenings after class, or do they issue you the company manuals, etc. right away? If I should get a laptop, does PDT have any deals with Dell or other companies to get employee discounts?

Latest resources

Back