• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmonsters: US vs THEM w/ Jr. Mans , etc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. . . That's why we must read, understand, and stand up for the rights afforded us in the CBA. We also must help the many new hires that have no idea whether what crew scheduling is telling them is accurate or not.

I saw a new hire's crew card sitting on the table in the LGA crew room today that was a 6 day trip. WTFO? I hope whoever he is flying with tells him that they cannot keep him out more than 4 nights.

HA!

The reason I posted that was for the benefit of the FNGs and FYIGMs. I heard this from a captain:

"Shhh, I know I go down to 8 days off... but dam! 800 more bucks? Screw the contract."

Sig not happy rest of day.

Bugger must have a crappy home life if it only takes $800 to buy two days off!;)

Well, another FO leaving from MDT. That's 2/8 out of my January class. 3 others have interviews that I know of. Nothing like the sub-6 month club!

Well unless its a Dash 8/300 there is really no point to worry about it!

Only way your getting in the Jumpseat in a 100 is if there 6 kids in the back!

Very well said Mr surf. Man, I have to tell you it's nice to sit at home and watch these storms pop up everywhere. And the best part? Spending the summer in a cold office building. LOL

I saw a new hire's crew card sitting on the table in the LGA crew room today that was a 6 day trip. WTFO? I hope whoever he is flying with tells him that they cannot keep him out more than 4 nights.

I happen to know this guy. He is a new hire and did not know that. I tried to tell him but he said that scheduling said it was not true. Also, he was more than happy to do it because it keeps him out of base and on overnights where he doesn't have to stay in his crash pad.
Now I know that doesn't give him an excuse, but he is a good guy and a new hire who knows better now.

Wow, 5 upgrades at the end of July!! I guess it's better than 0. Just a glimmer of hope to keep the FO's here another month.

Very well said Mr surf. Man, I have to tell you it's nice to sit at home and watch these storms pop up everywhere. And the best part? Spending the summer in a cold office building. LOL

You lucky Bastard!!! ;-)

Latest resources

Back