pictures from my trip to alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats thats awesome!!

I would never make it flying in Alaska. I would be too busy checking out the beautiful scenery and probably crash into something...:D

Nothing like the Kenai Penn, so far from civilization yet real close.Get down to the AK Penn now that is wild country.Nice pics.

Nice pictures! They look calendar quality. Are you a professional photographer?

CCdiscoB

I certainly agree with you about the quality of the pictures by bunnyfufu. By looking at his ticket in frame 55, his date of birth is 30 Nov 1985. At 17 years of age, if he has not aleady decided on a career, he could do worse than being a pro photographer. Made me want to plan a vacation to AK. Maybe the tourism bureau could hire him on!

Really remarkable photos. Thanks for putting them up!

HEY...

I recognize that Moose, he resides at Big Game Alaska, located off the Seward Highway near Portage.

Originally posted by Falcon Capt and ShawnC
YIKES!!!

What the heck are all those "round things" in picture #54?????

http://home.comcast.net/~jakens/akpics/54.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think those are clocks.

Thanks, guys. For the life of me I couldn't figure out, either. Of course, I've had a digital watch for so long that I can't figure out the time looking at those clocks!

Seriously, those are incredible pictures!! Very well done. I must say, after 109 degrees in Dallas yesterday those pictures do have me thinkin' 'bout packin' my bags!!

Great pictures! I think that Alaska has to be the ultimate location to get your sea-plane rating! Unfortunately, I guess I will just get mine here in NC. Maybe I will get to put it to use up there one day though.... :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back