• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Picking Up ASA Open Time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's A$$holes like you that ruin it for everyone else. This was abuse of sick leave pure and simple. Someone had to fly your trips because you didn't want to work Christmas, or your last 5 weeks. For those of you who think ASA is so bad, here is a pilot who called in sick for Christmas week, 2 years in a row, and for his last 5 weeks. He wasn't fired - I guess ASA isn't that bad after all.

Cry me a river!

Why haven't you left for SWA yet? Apparently, their interview procedure weeds out questionable people. Unfortunately, ASA does not!

Last edited:
I picked up two daylines last month and made about $1500 dollars extra.... life is good. They even took one of the daylines for training. That was about $750 dollars just to sit at home.....

And yet again Joe proves that he would have been a mgmnt lackey and more than willing to BEND this pilot group over!! You are a disgrace to this profession, and nothing but a self absorbed sack o SH!T!! Hope you enjoy retirement here at ASA you jekr off!

Tomct, have you ever read LOA 17, paragraph A? Here it is:
http://www.asacontract.com/pa/contract/loa17.html

Looks to me like it is in our contract. What say you?
Maybe you should check your facts before you spout off?

You are right Irish....did not know that fact! My mistake. Be that as it may, there is NO WAY that I am going to help the company continue to steel more than 25,000 a year from me with all of these delay tactics. Those of you that continue to pick up open time...go ahead, just remember that you are PROLONGING the end of this contract that you want finished. Think about how much you are losing each year that we don't get this settled! Make up your minds....grow a pair, stand up and let the company fall on its own sword WITHOUT us Carrying their stupid ASSES like usual! Don't ya'll get tired of putting the "Mindless Wonders" in the granite palace on your backs and making things CONTINUE to happen. I for one...AM DONE! I will do NOTHING to help this SCUMBAG mgmnt team. They can KISS MY AZZ!!:angryfire

Latest resources

Back