• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PIC time at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love modern jet aircraft. Can't wait to fly one...

61 sole manipulator of the controls PIC time just means you know how to program the FMS and push buttons on the autopilot...

Things probably have changed but 9 yrs ago they spent about 2.5 minutes looking at my logbooks.

we didn't have FMS or autopilot:(

I figure what I'll do is just count it as SIC.

Better to understate your time than overstate it.

I agree with gunfyter.

If you did not sign for the aircraft it is not PIC time.

Sorry.

Dude.

Technically speaking per the FOM, WE do not any longer sign for our aircraft either. Electronic Flight Releases... Ponderous.

Who's the Captain of this ship?? The Black Berry??

Things probably have changed but 9 yrs ago they spent about 2.5 minutes looking at my logbooks.

LOL...that's the best part. We spend a couple hours making sure we fill in the boxes correctly, sweating over it...making sure it all adds up. Then they'll glance at it, hopefully say how pretty it looks, toss it aside and ask what we're gonna do when the Governator wants to depart and there's a burned out nav light. ;)

Dude... dude??? DUDE!!!

Dude.

Technically speaking per the FOM, WE do not any longer sign for our aircraft either. Electronic Flight Releases... Ponderous.

Who's the Captain of this ship?? The Black Berry??

When we fly together? You're the PIC. I have NO problem getting the coffee, ice, and papers while you deal with bway, mx, pax, taxis, and every other problem.

When we fly together? You're the PIC. I have NO problem getting the coffee, ice, and papers while you deal with bway, mx, pax, taxis, and every other problem.

I'm just saying... no one "signs" for the plane anymore at NJA. That disrupts the whole system we have come to learn about who is PIC... whoever "signs" for the bird!

And you just like watching me sweat!

Latest resources

Back