PHL Based AWAC Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

Since the pilot board is unavailable, thought i'd ask here how things are going now at the new domicile. How's the new "temporary" crew room? Anyone having any luck finding crashpads or hotels, and if so, what are you finding?

rightrudder said:
Since the pilot board is unavailable, thought i'd ask here how things are going now at the new domicile. How's the new "temporary" crew room? Anyone having any luck finding crashpads or hotels, and if so, what are you finding?

Sorry the board is down. We're working on it to find out why.

where is the temp crew room?

Stick Man said:
where is the temp crew room?

There isn't one, the rampers stole it. They are hiding it, they use it as a room to clean their gold teeth and root through the nice looking luggage.

Read your PIFs.

I will say that compared to the F concourse at ORD, the PHL rampies practically swarmed my airplane tonight. If this keeps up, its a step up from ORD.

J32driver said:
Read your PIFs.

I will say that compared to the F concourse at ORD, the PHL rampies practically swarmed my airplane tonight. If this keeps up, its a step up from ORD.

Was Halle Berry on board?

J32driver said:
Read your PIFs.

They thought your airplane was filled with "mad loot"

FlamingFUPA said:
They thought your airplane was filled with "mad loot"

...like the drug ring that was supposedly being run via some of the rampers a few years back?

dem der phl rampers are the shizzel baby, dey gots the good rock, you dont even have to get in a plane to fly, just smoke the rock and its all good...

on a nother note, I had to get out of the plane the other day and go wake up the gangstar that passed out in the tug for a push (no flashing the landing light did not wake his f-ed up brain up) thats after they allready hooked up to us. just go to jail allready, or collect some of my taxes, because thats where all those jerks are heading.

If you dont fly into PHL 12 times a week and this makes you mad, then you dont fly into PHL 12 times a week.

Latest resources

Back