Pft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
indianboy7 said:
Theres a joint just up the same road from hooters....forgot what it was called...but not bad.....and if you go down the street where the outback is theres another place there................on another note....theres a benihana style place near (in the corner of the parking lot i think) of the walmart that's pretty good.....I spent 3 weeks there once, and i feel your pain...

Yeah, I don't have a car either, so I'm limited to how far I want to walk from the hotel. Hooters is right down the street, so it's an easy choice. How bout Things and Wings, I've heard they're pretty good.

Where can you get Oxy Clean? I've seen Billy Mays peddling it god knows how many times on infomercials, but what retailers have it? Sounds like must-have stuff for the BBQ loving pilot.

Snakum said:
We have a local joint called JP Looney's, however, that has the most awesomely scrumptious wings I've ever eaten. Just unbelievable!
Minh

What town is this wing joint in? Sounds good, would like to try it out.

X

GSO ... lemme know when you're in town and we'll do the Wing Thing. :D

(the) Minh Thing

FN FAL said:
How gay is that? Take a turd and put sprinkles on it, then put it on some china instead of a paper plate and all the sudden it's not PFT. Whatever...
Don't EVEN get me started on the SWA training subsidy argument - AKA buy your type BEFORE you're allowed in the front door.

TIS

If any of you have to hangout in ATL, stop by Taco Mac. Have the Three Mile Island you like em hot. The wings are awesome. Hooters wings suck by comparison. Scenery is better there but the chow is better at Taco Mac.

Snakum said:
But will it work on 'pecker tracks'? :(

Minh

I guess......Test it out and let us know.

You can get the Shout (better) or Oxyclean wipes from the grocery store on the detergent isle. Or Walmart and Meijers. Not all grocery stores have them. I was in Kroger the other day and they didn't carry them.-kingaira90

I guess......Test it out and let us know.
Between 70-hour work weeks, studying and flying to finish up the ratings, and tagging along on the Baron and the B200 every possible hour I can get away from work, the only thing I'm making out with is my hand. :(

Anyone know how to get rid of callouses? :D

Minh Thong
(I'm going bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!! :( )

Latest resources

Back