PFT - The final chapter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirTran PFT

Gulfstream isn't the only one from that time frame that was PFT. Don't forget Comair and Express (Pinnacle now).....
don't forget AT's old name VJ was a PFT, $10K for FSI DC( type, lots of AT guys started with PFT, are you one Ty? I was set to pay, had an interview scheduled a week after the May 96 crash. Didn't go.

AirTran PFT

Gulfstream isn't the only one from that time frame that was PFT. Don't forget Comair and Express (Pinnacle now).....
don't forget AT's old name VJ was a PFT, $10K for FSI DC( type, lots of AT guys started with PFT, are you one Ty? I was set to pay, had an interview scheduled a week after the May 96 crash. Didn't go. BTW NetJets and ACA were PFT also

don't forget AT's old name VJ was a PFT, $10K for FSI DC( type, lots of AT guys started with PFT, are you one Ty?

YGBFKM . . . . . I've been on this board since about 1996 and have been one of the loudest voices against the practice of PFT, so not only "no", but "HELL NO!".

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Ok- this was moved to the wrong spot. How is this a GA discussion?

the good ole days

YGBFKM . . . . . I've been on this board since about 1996 and have been one of the loudest voices against the practice of PFT, so not only "no", but "HELL NO!".

Sheesh! :rolleyes:
but I bet you jerked gear for them and said "Nice landing sir, I'll take the fat one" ha Ha

don't forget AT's old name VJ was a PFT, $10K for FSI DC( type, lots of AT guys started with PFT, are you one Ty? I was set to pay, had an interview scheduled a week after the May 96 crash. Didn't go.

Why didn't you re-apply after AirTran reopened the doors? Someone with your experience would have been a great asset and you would have been very senior and a rich man by now. Sure beats flying drive shafts down to Guadalajara in the middle of the night.

Latest resources

Back