• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Petition to recall Republic pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rather they decide to come back to RAH (a regional) is a choice they have to make. Speaking for myself I am not able to restore them to there old lifestyles and seats but I will do all I can to make sure they have the option to work here. Even that Citation guy.

As your ramper for your "guppy killer" E190 while BB pays you less than Burger King janitor wages.

I wonder if this would work at UAL. Tell Glenn that I have been furlough twice, the fist time for 5 yrs and the second, "still in progress" Hey douch bag,"suck it up" be a man.

Rather they decide to come back to RAH (a regional) is a choice they have to make. Speaking for myself I am not able to restore them to there old lifestyles and seats but I will do all I can to make sure they have the option to work here. Even that Citation guy.

that's big of you considered you enabled the stealing of 400 higher paying jobs and then the ego of the IBT to allow the Midwest rates to die with the 717. Expect jetBlue - 40-50% in your next contract.

Well apparently that FO couldn't take the heat:
Clicking on that Petition link gives you this:
"deactivated at author's request"

Ha!!!

Well apparently that FO couldn't take the heat:
Clicking on that Petition link gives you this:
"deactivated at author's request"

Ha!!!

You'd think it hilarious that people were calling his house, his place of business? Harassing his wife? You sh!tbags are real pieces of work.

Latest resources

Back