Petition to recall Republic pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uncle Bunkle

You've got to be kidding me...apparently this FO at Republic, who is furloughed, posted a link on the RAH forum to his petition to recall all the furloughed RAH pilots; at the expense of course of the Midwest guys.
The best part, however, is the signatures. About 10 clowns actually signed the piece of crap, with their actual Employee Numbers. The rest of the signatures are awesome.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RAH116/petition.html

I'm starting a petition to get Uncle Bunkle furloughed.

I'd love to see him (or her) actually submit that petition.

You've got to be kidding me...apparently this FO at Republic, who is furloughed, posted a link on the RAH forum to his petition to recall all the furloughed RAH pilots; at the expense of course of the Midwest guys.
The best part, however, is the signatures. About 10 clowns actually signed the piece of crap, with their actual Employee Numbers. The rest of the signatures are awesome.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RAH116/petition.html

That dude never mentioned coming back for midwest flying, the only midwest mention was the midwest feed flying. I don't know if his numbers are correct but if its true, they be short-staffed.

Do you really think the midwest furloughs would come back for regional F/O pay anyway? You collect more on unemployment!

Rather they decide to come back to RAH (a regional) is a choice they have to make. Speaking for myself I am not able to restore them to there old lifestyles and seats but I will do all I can to make sure they have the option to work here. Even that Citation guy.

Latest resources

Back