Petition to recall Republic pilots

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
You've got to be kidding me...apparently this FO at Republic, who is furloughed, posted a link on the RAH forum to his petition to recall all the furloughed RAH pilots; at the expense of course of the Midwest guys.
The best part, however, is the signatures. About 10 clowns actually signed the piece of crap, with their actual Employee Numbers. The rest of the signatures are awesome.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RAH116/petition.html

laserman2431

Total Time
I'm starting a petition to get Uncle Bunkle furloughed.

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
I'd love to see him (or her) actually submit that petition.

relief tube

Total Time
You've got to be kidding me...apparently this FO at Republic, who is furloughed, posted a link on the RAH forum to his petition to recall all the furloughed RAH pilots; at the expense of course of the Midwest guys.
The best part, however, is the signatures. About 10 clowns actually signed the piece of crap, with their actual Employee Numbers. The rest of the signatures are awesome.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RAH116/petition.html

That dude never mentioned coming back for midwest flying, the only midwest mention was the midwest feed flying. I don't know if his numbers are correct but if its true, they be short-staffed.

Do you really think the midwest furloughs would come back for regional F/O pay anyway? You collect more on unemployment!

RobCat

Always on my feet
Total Time
plus 2
Rather they decide to come back to RAH (a regional) is a choice they have to make. Speaking for myself I am not able to restore them to there old lifestyles and seats but I will do all I can to make sure they have the option to work here. Even that Citation guy.

planejockey

Total Time
lost
Rather they decide to come back to RAH (a regional) is a choice they have to make. Speaking for myself I am not able to restore them to there old lifestyles and seats but I will do all I can to make sure they have the option to work here. Even that Citation guy.
As your ramper for your "guppy killer" E190 while BB pays you less than Burger King janitor wages.

bluefin

Total Time
12000+
I wonder if this would work at UAL. Tell Glenn that I have been furlough twice, the fist time for 5 yrs and the second, "still in progress" Hey douch bag,"suck it up" be a man.

CitationLover

Aw, Nuts!
Total Time
1500+
that's big of you considered you enabled the stealing of 400 higher paying jobs and then the ego of the IBT to allow the Midwest rates to die with the 717. Expect jetBlue - 40-50% in your next contract.

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
Well apparently that FO couldn't take the heat:
Clicking on that Petition link gives you this:
"deactivated at author's request"

Ha!!!

The Drizzle

I is a Airline Pilot!
Total Time
Well apparently that FO couldn't take the heat:
Clicking on that Petition link gives you this:
"deactivated at author's request"

Ha!!!

You'd think it hilarious that people were calling his house, his place of business? Harassing his wife? You sh!tbags are real pieces of work.