Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Personal Jet, Low Flying LearJet, Thanks Guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that picture is photo shopped, look at the details and note under the picture.

I know in this day and age anything can be photoshopped, but I think it may be real. The disclaimer by the author might be for legal reasons so as to not implicate the pilots or provide bonafide evidence of thier actions.

Either way, it was surely too short a high. You lose your certs. for stunts like that. I mean, really... tail numbers folks?? People on the ground in areas where planes typically fly low are spring-loaded to write down your tail number or even have a zoom camerea handy for this particular purpose.

Who knows if the female F/O (I assume she was the F/O) was new and inexperienced...maybe she had no idea that they were going to fly that low. If that's the case, I hope nothing happens to her. On the other hand, I hope the dumb@ss who was flying has everything revoked, and gets fined to boot. Maybe he or she will never fly again, if we're lucky.

Well, I can tell you that she wasn't new and wasn't inexperienced. She's been (or I guess, had been) there for a few years. Although I didn't think she had the most endearing personality, I thought she was pretty smart and am very surprised she's a part of this. Really too bad.

I've met numerous idiots who brag about rolling their non-aerobatic ride. "It's a 1-G maneuver" "There's no stress on the plane"...etc. I have several substantial issues with this:

1. Most pilots do not have the skill to do this (aside from Tex Johnson) and a consistent 1-G is highly unlikely.
2. Other elements of the airframe, including that lead-acid battery, can't tolerate negative G. There are also oil/fuel cavitation issues.
3. Do you really want to fly this aircraft to minimums with gyros slammed to their limits by the prior pilot? Of course, you will likely not know.

You asked what I thought. Pilots who roll commercial airplanes threaten the life of every later occupant of that same aircraft. They're idiots.
I have aerobatic time and I would never do this.

......despite my signature line

Any plane can be rolled perfectly with no stress at all on anything. Its people who don't understand aerobatics that don't understand that.

Only stupid thing that crew did was to do it where people can see them.....IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Well, I can tell you that she wasn't new and wasn't inexperienced. She's been (or I guess, had been) there for a few years. Although I didn't think she had the most endearing personality, I thought she was pretty smart and am very surprised she's a part of this. Really too bad.

Makes you wonder what they've done for the past few years in planes.

I know in this day and age anything can be photoshopped, but I think it may be real. The disclaimer by the author might be for legal reasons so as to not implicate the pilots or provide bonafide evidence of thier actions.

Either way, it was surely too short a high. You lose your certs. for stunts like that. I mean, really... tail numbers folks?? People on the ground in areas where planes typically fly low are spring-loaded to write down your tail number or even have a zoom camerea handy for this particular purpose.

You got that right. People in that area have been trying to eliminate flying over that area for years. They have an organization that is trying daily to prove their position on the issue. Mostly old people of course who have nothing better to do with their lives...but still, they have cameras and people who actually look for things like this on rotating shifts.

That stunt won't help matters.

I live 4 miles from their.

They probably figured with the industry going to hell in a handbasket there was nothing wrong with trying to hurry their "furlough" along.

Rumor has it both seats got their certificates pulled. I thought this article would bring up some good discussion..

Rumor has it both seats got their certificates pulled. I thought this article would bring up some good discussion..

Is there a grace period to getting them back. I know yrs ago Northwest had a pilot lose his certs. from a "Fly DWI", then retook all the exams and BAM... NW hired him back. But can one begin the recertification process right away or does a certain amount of time need to transpire. How do these revocation proceedings work.

Latest resources

Back