Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Personal Jet, Low Flying LearJet, Thanks Guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder how we can get rolls approved in our OPSECS!

I call shenanigans on this whole story. I found a photo of this Learjet on landing with the same background, except that it has its gear and flaps down. Someone photoshopped the Learjet to appear that it was buzzing Deerfield, but it really wasn't. It was either an April Fool's Day story or a newspaper with a piss-poor editor who can't tell the difference between a real story and a fake one. It might be the latter because the original story was pulled from the website. I hope the publisher also pulled the editor from the newspaper because it was neither funny if it was an April Fool's Day story nor true if reported as such.​

AeroBoy's right, this is a crock of sh!t. It's a photoshopped photo...and a piss-poor one at that. You can still see the reflection of the landing light on the right wing in the photoshopped picture. Whatever tool did this has way too much time on their hands. Must have gotten tired of creating UFO pictures and decided to try and find a more naive bunch to spread some propagandistic crap around to. Although after reading most of the posts on this thread, I must say they've succeeded quite well.

Even if the story was faked, the message here stands. Anybody can learn aerobatics. But botching a maneuver can have serious consequences. Fall out of a simple aileron roll and you can be into VNE in a matter of seconds. Go try it at a good school with the right equipment.

word..

love the new avatar amish.. ya big dummy!

I ate many dinners in front of the TV watching that show as a youth.... along with the stretch of other late 70's and 80's reruns while still prime time or just post-prime. Now, I think I've got the hots for "Elyse Keaton" at my age! Oh lordy.... a mom type. Fair enough... I'm in MILF territory going forward in life.

Latest resources

Back