Permanent seperate ops at USAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

This is the only way it will work. Nic or DOH. It does not matter. The 2 pilot groups are too hostile.

The West pilots do not allow Easties to J/S sighting safety issues. Imagine trying to pair them up to fly together. I think it is a safety issue and I believe I can not share a cockpit with a Westie. It is plain and simple, it is unsafe. AWA pilots are correct when they say a real USAIR pilot should not be allowed on the J/S. It is afterall a safety issue when two hostile workgroups clash. Thats why we should never combine thisw pilot group.

Permanent seperate ops. Kind of like KLM and
Air France or Lufthansa and Swissair or SAS and Braathens etc. Heck, we could even give the AWA name back.

This is the only solution I see, because it is getting uglier by the day. I know the EAST would be fine with a divorce from Mesa Grande.

M

For crying out loud, you guys are acting like a bunch of kindergarteners. Separate ops because you cant get along? Grow up or go stand in the corner!

Yet another post from the "Angry First Officer Club". Would you like for us to call you a Whaaaaambulance?

This is the only way it will work. Nic or DOH. It does not matter. The 2 pilot groups are too hostile.

The West pilots do not allow Easties to J/S sighting safety issues. Imagine trying to pair them up to fly together. I think it is a safety issue and I believe I can not share a cockpit with a Westie. M

MCdoosh:
How can you share a cockpit with anyone at Airways? You don't work there, remember?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

I know you must be scared. After all, that Gulfstream loan isn't nearly paid off and with United furloughing you it is a really bad time to be out of work.
Practice your new employment line......."hi, welcome to walmart, have a nice day.":laugh:

The West pilots do not allow Easties to J/S sighting safety issues. Imagine trying to pair them up to fly together. I think it is a safety issue and I believe I can not share a cockpit with a Westie. It is plain and simple, it is unsafe. AWA pilots are correct when they say a real USAIR pilot should not be allowed on the J/S. It is afterall a safety issue when two hostile workgroups clash. Thats why we should never combine thisw pilot group.

Air France or Lufthansa and Swissair or SAS and Braathens etc. Heck, we could even give the AWA name back.

This is the only solution I see, because it is getting uglier by the day. I know the EAST would be fine with a divorce from Mesa Grande.

M

Are you guys adults or babies? This is seriously lame.

M

Getting uglier by the day. So your starting to see that usapa will not be successfull wrecking 1800 pilots careers to improve theirs.

Fast

Dope, how is your tourette therapy going?
It seems not very good.
Good luck with your dream in becoming a pilot.

M

Try 1500 pilots trying to screw 3400.

M

Latest resources

Back