Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's not a CEO.

Okay. I let it slide on the other thread. Now? Here ya go:

When the ice was falling out of the sky in DCA, who made the call to send planes in? SF

When the ice was falling in PHL, and we couldn't depart, who forced dx to send the planes in? SF

We ran out of gates, parking, and in 20 some odd hours equipment for the following 2 days. Those of us on the line at the time begged them to stop. The imbecile that chiefly had executive power? That brownshod decision nearly put the first Dash into the ground. Like them plugs? His dumbass decision led to it. SF

When we CAN enable the software to build better lines? SF says no.

When we asked for a bit more pay? NO.

The stain has more power than you know, and since it is operational in scope, it hammers you and I.

It hammers the operation, because he is stupid. It hammers us because he is an executive with the power to do so, yet the inability to effectively make our airline operation better.

Ground operation? I don't know. He has special experience in that. The stupid PSA merger pipe dream? Silly. The PDT as a ground operation? Oh, hell yes! We are a ground operation.

I could easily cite many, but I'll stop at one.

Who signs the contract? Dougweiser? No. The CEO of our airline.

Last edited:
Dude everything you mentioned is way below a CEO's scope. Those are operational decisions and yes he decides those things...because he's more of a DO rather than a CEO. He takes instruction and implements it. The decisions don't begin with him.

You people give him way too much credit.

You people give him way too much credit.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

No, I give him every bit of shabby credit he deserves! But the power of this scabby little wall-walking squid is built into his marriage license.

We HAVE a DO. We HAVE a CEO.

You know what? This is out of line.

Let me correct something- yes, these are functions well below a well managed operation's CEO.

And that's the Failboat right there. We are NOT well managed, we do NOT have a competent CEO drawing about 30K a month (oops! Shouldn't let that out, Squiddy), and it all points to a "rule by fear, misinformation and lies" paradigm that works awfully well for a micromanaging cuttlefish.

Here we are. Let us please move forward.

Last edited:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

No, I give him every bit of shabby credit he deserves! But the power of this scabby little wall-walking squid is built into his marriage license.

We HAVE a DO. We HAVE a CEO.

You know what? This is out of line.

Let me correct something- yes, these are functions well below a well managed operation's CEO.

And that's the Failboat right there. We are NOT well managed, we do NOT have a competent CEO drawing about 30K a month (oops! Shouldn't let that out, Squiddy), and it all points to a "rule by fear, misinformation and lies" paradigm that works awfully well for a micromanaging cuttlefish.

Here we are. Let us please move forward.

ok I'm not sure what the point of your rant was but I hope you feel better.

He is a CEO in title only.

1. I hope you feel better.

2. He is a CEO in title only.

1)True, I do think you hope that-

2) and fsc|{ing false.

Semantics will kill us.

You are brilliant. Shine, dude. Shine.

Light a match.

I'm so sorry guys. You all deserve way better than the s--- sandwiches you keep getting (and I'm not referring to just the crew meals).

Latest resources

Back