• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT Reduction Bid Eff. Nov 1, 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Judge them based on their forum 'friendliness' and I judge you based on your lack of intelligence.

Don't feed the trolls! Jesus. That gibbering tool can't even hack it on an Enhanced Replacement Jet, regardless of whether he has a spine or not. Even if Toilet Duck is incisors deep on this guy, disregard.

The able pilots will abide.

Troll or no Trolls

Hell... I'm not feeding the trolls. Working for a regional airline, they have enough trouble feeding themselves. Anyone who goes by the screen name "Jar Jar" can't be taken very seriously anyways.

I just did a quick calculation. If they don't find flying to replace the LGA flying we are going to lose in 2010, the most junior captain will have a mid-2000 hire date. If they are able to find extra flying for half of those LGA aircraft, we will have a mid-2001 hire date for the most junior captain.

That is based on my guess of 8 crewmembers per aircraft, and losing up to 15 aircraft as stated in the company newsletter.

I remember those days!! We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys in ROA!!! And, you're right. It was the people who made Piedmont a great place to work. And, I think the same can be said regardless the airline you work for. We are in many sense on the same boat after all.

I just did a quick calculation. If they don't find flying to replace the LGA flying we are going to lose in 2010, the most junior captain will have a mid-2000 hire date. If they are able to find extra flying for half of those LGA aircraft, we will have a mid-2001 hire date for the most junior captain.

That is based on my guess of 8 crewmembers per aircraft, and losing up to 15 aircraft as stated in the company newsletter.

How far back for the F/O's does it go?

So Bob's RJ's aren't comming?

There's a bunch of good folks at PDT. Good luck to all of them. This is a ruthless industry.

Latest resources

Back