• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT Reduction Bid Eff. Nov 1, 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously, is this day 1 at private pilot groundschool? There are other forums for fllight training students to talk. This is a professional pilot forum, sorta. Oh who am I fooling, it's the regional forum. Play on kids.

Says the one who's worried about the line used to p/u his ex.

I agree. I was at PDT for 2 years. The best thing and the only thing I miss is the crews. How long has the last captain been at PDT after the downgrades? I hope you all the best.

It's time to evaluate what you really want. For example:

I live east of Salisbury. The Eastern Shore of Maryland is a haven for the backwater, uneducated, toothless mouthbreathing scum of this continent. Add in the wonderful value of "Biker Week," and you'll have a group of folks that I pray all die in head crushing accidents, such that their dirtbag bodies can be harvested for organs.

Wait- what was the issue?

I'm over it. I truly am. This festering cat box where HQ is, a place where the poorest man is the tooth fairy, needs to be shut the fawk down. I thought folks that considered the earth to be 6,000 years old were a novelty to be graciously ignored an laughed at in private. Here? They prove that not much has happened in the past few million years.

Enough about management; don't get me started on the locals...

Last edited:
I agree. I was at PDT for 2 years. The best thing and the only thing I miss is the crews. How long has the last captain been at PDT after the downgrades? I hope you all the best.

5-6 years. At one point last year it was down to about a 3 year upgrade, and the 3000 hr TT requirement to upgrade was a problem looking around the corner.

Latest resources

Back