PDT class news????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MEL'ed,
I know day rooms are few and far between as far as I can see but sometimes its the little things that add up. And the last time I got a day room, which was over a year ago, they put us in different rooms out at DC. Did they ever stick us in rooms together? In my opinion, i'd almost rather travel out to a day room, get 45 min's of sleep, then waste some more time going back to the airport than sitting in the airport for 4 hrs, but thats just me.

Anyone have a guess at how much prison time that lady (Diane?) from payroll will get for skimming off the 401k's? Something like $19,000. Im sure some of yall saw this in the USA Today a few weeks ago, or at least heard about it.

I got a day room last year sometime in CLT. I had 6 hrs in CLT and I will attest that getting 3-4 hrs of sleep in the Morgan was much better than eating honey buns in that ratbag of a "crew room" in the E concourse. Goddam that place is disgusting...

Gotta love the smell of the Fuel guys!! WTF, don't they have there own room!
Thank God for the Crewroom upstairs!!

Im not the only one getting a funny look or two when i go into the new "shared" crew room in CLT am I? Making a bed out of seat cushions and sleeping in row 9 for 2 hours beats any crew room in my opinion.

Latest resources

Back